COVID-19 vaccinations for Mississippians are available at no cost from drive-through sites around the state, and from some local healthcare providers.
Vaccination providers: Enrollment information, training and other resources »
Free Drive-Through Vaccinations
MSDH operates free drive-through vaccinations sites in locations around the state. If you are 18 or older, please schedule your first-dose appointment online through our UMMC partners. When you arrive for testing, expect vaccination and related paperwork to take about 10 minutes. We also have a 15-minute observation period after vaccination.
To avoid long lines at vaccination sites, and to keep wait times short, please arrive for your appointment no earlier than 10-15 minutes beforehand.
If scheduling online isn't convenient, call the Mississippi COVID-19 Hotline for assistance: (877) 978-6453.
Your second dose: After you schedule your first-dose vaccination, you'll receive instructions by e-mail on making an appointment for your second dose. More about second dose vaccinations »
Local Vaccination Providers
Some hospitals, private healthcare providers and pharmacies have also received COVID-19 vaccine distributed to them for administration to persons eligible in Mississippi. Contact a provider directly to find out about cost and the availability of appointments.
What are your thoughts on COVID-19 vaccination?
If you're considering COVID-19 vaccination, we want to know why you might or might not, and what affects your decision. Please take our 10-minute survey to help us better understand perceptions of vaccination, and develop ways to slow the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Drive-Through Vaccination Site Schedule
Due to high demand, appointments may not be available at all sites.
Monday - Friday, March 1 - 5
- Adams County: Safe Room, 323 Liberty Rd, Natchez (T, Th)
- Bolivar County: Chadwick-Dickson Facility, 100 Shumate Dr, Cleveland (T, F)
- De Soto County: Landers Center 4560 Venture Dr, Southaven (M-F)
- Forrest County: Lake Terrace Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plaza, Hattiesburg (M-F)
- Harrison County: Mississippi Coast Coliseum, 2350 Beach Blvd, Biloxi (M-F)
- Hinds County: Smith Wills Stadium, 1200 Lakeland Dr, Jackson (M-F)
- Jackson County: Civic Center, 2902 Shortcut Rd, Pascagoula (M, W, Th, F)
- Jones County: The Magnolia Center, 1457 Ellisville Blvd, Laurel (M, W, Th)
- Lafayette County: Oxford Conference Center, 102 Ed Perry Blvd, Oxford (M-F)
- Lauderdale County Health Department, 5224 Valley Street, Meridian (M, T, W, F)
- Lawrence County: Senior Center, 1441 FE Sellers Hwy, Monticello (T, W, Th)
- Lee County: 1001 Barnes Crossing Rd, Tupelo (M-F)
- Leflore County: Florewood State Park, 1999 County Road 145, Greenwood (M, T, F)
- Lowndes County: Fairview Baptist Church, 127 Airline Rd, Columbus (M-Th)
- Madison County: Canton High School, 634 Finney Road, Canton (M, T, W, F)
- Neshoba County: Coliseum, 12000 Hwy 15 North, Philadelphia (M-F)
- Oktibbeha County: Mississippi Horsepark, 869 E Poor House Rd, Starkville (W, Th, F)
- Panola County: Batesville Civic Center, 290 Civic Center Drive, Batesville (M, W, Th,F)
- Pike County: Edgewood Mall, 1722 Veterans Blvd, McComb (M, T, W, F)
- Rankin County: Trustmark Park 1 Braves Blvd, Pearl (M, W, Th, F)
- Warren County: Uptown Vicksburg, 3505 Pemberton Square Blvd, Vicksburg (M, W, F)
- Washington County: Convention Center, 1040 S. Raceway Rd, Greenville (M-Th)
Saturday and Sunday, March 6 and 7
Several sites will be operating over the weekend to accommodate re-scheduled appointments canceled due to winter weather.
Vaccination Provider Map
Search for a city or county to locate all COVID-19 vaccination providers in your area.