Mississippi State Department of Health

General Complaints

You can write to us with a suggestion or complaint about any of our services, or about facilities that we regulate, such as restaurants or child care centers, by sending e-mail to web@HealthyMS.com.

Write to us

Please include as many details as possible, including the location, date and time of a problem, when you write to us.

Complaints/Suggestions for Specific Areas

You may get quicker results by contacting specific areas directly about a complaint or problem.

What Agency is Right for Your Complaint?

Certain complaints are handled better by other agencies. Check this list before you file a complaint.

Links referenced
Write to us    mailto:web@HealthyMS.com
file a food facility complaint online »    http://msdh.ms.gov/food/ComplaintSearch.aspx
Make a complaint or suggestion for WIC »    http://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/wicsurvey/
CC.ComplaintUnit@msdh.ms.gov    mailto:CC.ComplaintUnit@msdh.ms.gov
More about child care complaints »    http://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/index.cfm/30,0,183,787,html
Make an on-site wastewater complaint »    http://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/index.cfm/30,0,78,html
Make a complaint online about a licensed facility »    http://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/index.cfm/30,0,83,787,html
Mississippi Department of Human Services — Adult Protective Services    http://www.mdhs.ms.gov/adults-seniors/adult-protective-services/
Mississippi Attorney General    http://www.ago.state.ms.us/forms/complaint-form/
Mississippi Division of Medicaid    https://medicaid.ms.gov/contact/report-fraud-and-abuse/
Mississippi Department of Mental Health    http://www.dmh.ms.gov/get-help/dmh-ocs/
Mississippi Board of Medical Licensure    https://www.msbml.ms.gov/Complaints
Mississippi Board of Nursing    https://www.msbn.ms.gov/investigation/file-complaint

Find this page at http://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/index.cfm/index.cfm

print  close